Monday, December 06, 2004

What is up with Central Florida? At least once a week, the Drudge Report has a story from local6.com, out of Orlando. Today Drudge reported a story about a 47-year-old woman who ran over 3 boys who apparently let a stray golf ball - that they were bouncing - get away and hit her car. Apparently there was no damage to her car and the boys immediately apologized. However, the woman decided to go after the boys anyway and ran them down. One of the boys has sustained life-threatening injuries. (Read the whole story -- HERE.)

Unbelievable. Maybe she was suffering from Post Election Selection Trauma (PEST).

Spent most of the day at the University of Chicago hospital. I had to get an injection for my anemia. Man, that is one painful shot. Then it was off to radiology for a chest x-ray to see if my cough is caused by something in my lungs. From there, it was downstairs to the plastic surgery clinic to find out if the pain I'm feeling (in my stomach) is from the hernia operation.

All told, I was there for 5 hours and I am beat. One of my boys has had the flu for the last few days and because he was no longer running a fever, he came with me. How fun...

So we spent a fortune (which I certainly don't have) on Chanukah presents. Also, my oldest son's birthday is this week. I guess that means that this is "spaghetti week!


No comments: