Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Today, I'm ashamed of the fact that I live in Illinois...

From Laura Ingraham:


DURBIN COMPARES U.S. INTERROGATIONS TO POL POT AND NAZIS!

Senator Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), speaking on the Senate floor, described our interrogation practices at Gitmo (keeping the 20th hijacker cold or hot, or playing of loud rap music) as akin to something that "happened by [sic] the Nazis, Soviets in their Gulags, or some madman regime like Pol Pot." Not only is this absurd and hideously inaccurate, but Durbin's comments makes our military's job more difficult, and encourages anti-Americanism around the world.

Thanks, Dick. Tell him what you think by calling his Senate office at (202) 224-2152.

Another wacko Democrat.

Can someone please explain to me how the comparison makes sense? Since I'm a Republican, I guess I'm too stupid to understand. But I suppose Durbin believes that the Crematoriums in Nazi Germany were built just to keep the Jews comfortably warm!

As an American, I'm insulted. As a Jew, I'm outraged.

No comments: