Monday, May 21, 2007

Jimmah, Jimmah, Jimmah. Every time you open your mouth, you stick your foot in it. It's bad enough you were a horrible president. It's bad enough that you suffered a mind-numbing, crushing defeat to a "warmonger" who was best known for his acting in films with a chimpanzee. It's bad enough you have been credited with the creation of the Islamofacist movement (if not directly creating it, certainly imposing it upon the United States).

Between double-digit inflation, disco and Billy Beer, haven't we suffered enough from your four years in office? You lost, James Earl. Get over it. No one believes in you or your opinions anymore. You let your country down, you let your party down and now, you've let the office of President down.

For the millionth time, James Earl, just go away already. Nobody's listening and no one cares.

I am eagerly waiting for the latest Harry Potter book.

I started to read the series around the time Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire came out. I started with the first one and by the time I finished the first chapter of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, I was hooked.

Like many other fans of the series, I also have my theories and I believe still that Snape is not working for Voldemort. Of course, I'm also the same person who bought that entire dream season on Dallas 20 years ago.

So, I read with interest that the British Royal Mail service will be issuing a series of Harry Potter stamps to coincide with book 7's release. While I'm certain many people will purchase the stamps for their own collection, I do believe the majority will be bought by teenage boys who will relish the chance to lick the Hermoine stamps.

Here's a neat story...

A "traveling minister", whatever that is, has been arrested for having 8 wives. And that's not even the weird part. It seems that Bishop Anthony Owens, 35, was released from prison 1n 2005 for bigamy and upon securing his freedom, married at least 4 other women.

I tip my hat to this guy. Here I'm starting a new life alone after separating from my only wife after 19 years, and this guy goes off and marries 8 different wonen AT THE SAME TIME. And they didn't know of each other??? Not only that, but "loverboy" admits that he has divorced some of his wives over the years, but "can't remember which ones."

I need to meet his attorney!

No comments: