Sunday, December 11, 2011

The best comment from the GOP debate last night:



Baggage, or no baggage, Newt knows how to speak wit dignity and emotion. He is the the frontrunner right now because of hos ability to win every debate. Liberals hate him, but they aren't going to vote for a Republican anyway. The key is the independent voter and if Gingrich continues to be a voice of conservative reason and historical truth, then I can see him winning the independents over. They clearly have grown weary of President Obama.

I have not yet decided on with candidate will get my support. I'm on the fence between 3 of them (and Romney isn't one of the three). But I have to say that with comments like this that Newt said tonight, I'm giving him a lot of attention. If only he a more trustworthy conservative...

No comments: