Monday, November 29, 2004

In my years as a fundraiser, I came across some extraordinary folks. One of these people is a gentleman by the name of John Loftus.

Mr. Loftus is a former U.S. Deputy Attorney General and a best-selling author. Perhaps his finest work is "The Secret War Against the Jews - How Western Espionage Betrayed The Jewish People".

I had booked Mr. Loftus to speak for the UJA a number of times and was utterly amazed with his knowledge and experiences. Although not a Jew himself, he fully understands the plight of the Jewish people.

Because of this, instead of an original article, I have decided to post an article I had read in the World Jewish Digest. The text was actually from a speech Mr. Loftus gave not too long ago. I know you will appreciate it as much as I have.

Please read it -- HERE.

(Thanks to Matti Shicker and Devorah Worch for your help!)

No comments: