Friday, November 26, 2004

Ok, I've been sick for 6 days. Three of my kids are sick and now my wife is not feeling well. Yuck. I had an enormous headache most of the day, but still got a chance to watch the Cowboys -- Bears game. Of course, watching the first half made my head feel worse.

The turkey was great. I have to say that my wife makes a great turkey!

No real shocker on "The Apprentice" last night. It's sad. By the time they were down to 5 people last time, I truly cared who would win. This season, Kelly seems to be a no-brainer. This latest group annoys me. I really don't care much for any of them.

So now everyone wants a piece of the pie. The news that the 23 ex-students who sang on the classic Pink Floyd song, "Another Brick in the Wall," have come forward to claim royalties due them.

According to the London Evening Standard, the former students are taking advantage a copyright law - that was enacted in 1997 - to claim a percentage of the money from broadcasts.

For Pink Floyd, I guess it's just another brick in the wall.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: