Thursday, April 05, 2007

Time to get back to it...

I admit I don't know everything. Nobody does. But I believe I have some common sense and perhaps even a little bit more than the average person.

Why do I say this?

Because it's my blog and I can say whatever I want.

Seriously though, I am blessed with a decently high IQ and have experienced a great deal of life than many others could not - nor would want - compare. Plus, I have to once again remind you - this is MY blog.

Based on this scientific thought, I wish to present you with a new feature, "Shayne's Truisms."

The best part of this is that because it's simply my own thoughts, I don't need to explain how I came to these conclusions, only that I did. Disagree if you wish, but remember, because they are MY thoughts, they are never wrong.

For this inaugural post, I have a number of facts according to me:

1. Setting and announcing a date for withdrawal from Iraq is a stupid idea.

2. Howard Stern reminds me of the kid in class who enjoyed ruining everything for every other student, just because he could.

3. Howard Stern is not an idiot. But he is a jackass.

4. You can not lose the pennant the first week of the season.

5. The Texas Rangers, however, can.

6. Barack Obama would make a worse President than Hillary Clinton.

7. Nancy Pelosi has given me no reason to believe she knows what she is doing.

8. As long as the government representing the Arab interests in the Palestinian Territories refuses to accept and recognize the State of Israel, ALL peace talks are worthless.

9. The anti-Semitism of Robert Novak is less troublesome than his hypocrisy.

10. When it was originally aired, "Soap" was the funniest show on television.

There you have them - the fist installment of Shayne's Truisms. Enjoy!

No comments: